Jeanine is excited and pleased to be a part of Nunn Vhan & Lang, P.L.L.C. Prior to this firm, the native Washingtonian joined O’Loane Nunn Law Group in 2008. Jeanine first started practicing law, at a family law firm, in sunny southern California. She and her husband made the decision to return to rainy and beautiful Washington in 2006.
Jeanine understands that it important to have a good relationship with clients and to understand their goals through a divorce for a successful outcome. Each client is different and has a unique set of needs and Jeanine strives to attend to those needs while being compassionate. Jeanine works hard to balance the client’s realistic goals with zealous advocacy. Jeanine analyzes the client’s issues on whether court is the right place for resolution or to work utilizing alternative methods to achieve the client’s goals. She comes up with create solutions to help all types of issues, from simple ones to complex ones; ones involving children and ones involving money. Jeanine is also collaboratively trained as well as traditional litigation. The Collaborative method is an alternative to litigation where the parties work in an amicable way to come to a resolution of all issues while meeting their individual goals. The team uses neutral professionals to help with the parenting issues, financial issues and they can be especially valuable with assisting the parties with communication so the process moves forward.
Jeanine is an advocate, listener, supportive, problem solver, and counselor at law.
When not in the office, Jeanine enjoys spending time with her husband and two young children.
- Washington 2007
- California 2000
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California – 2000
- University of California, Santa Barbara, California
- B.A. – 1997
Honors and Awards
- Washington Women Lawyers, Snohomish Chapter, Member of the Year 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Washington State Bar Association
- W.S.B.A. Family Law Section
- W.S.B.A. Real Property, Probate, and Trust Section
- Snohomish County Bar Association
- Washington Women Lawyers , Snohomish County Chapter Board Member and past president
- California State Bar Association
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- King County Collaborative Law Member
- Collaborative Professionals of Washington Member