Jena Maxwell is a collaborative practitioner, mediator and litigator. Her efforts focus on reaching family focused customized solutions for families. Jena works diligently and in good faith towards out of court settlements whenever possible. However, in those high conflict matters where settlement is simply not in the client’s best interest, she will strongly advocate for her client in all phases of litigation. Jena understands how difficult and emotional family cases can be. As such, she is committed to working closely with all her clients to ensure that she assertively, but compassionately, represents her client’s interests.
Jena is honored to have recently joined Nunn, Vhan & Lang, P.L.L.C., a boutique family law firm in Everett, WA, where she handles family law matters in King, Snohomish, Skagit and Whatcom counties. She truly enjoys working in a team environment.
Jena is highly involved in the collaborative community and is passionate about the collaborative movement.
Collaborative Community Involvement:
- Collaborative Professionals of Washington – Board Member and Conference Committee Chair
- King County Collaborative Law – Member and Community Building Committee member and former chair
- Cascadia Collaborative Divorce – Member
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals – Member
- Currently working on building the collaborative community in Snohomish County