Nunn Vhan & Lang, PLLC

May 2017 Archives

Summer Plans

Working parents always face the decision of what to do with their school aged children during the summer break from school. Do you place them in day care, camp, or send them to a relative's home? It is even more complicated when the parents are divorced. As they age into the teen years, the schedule gets even more complicated with summer jobs, sports, and special interests.

Email Us For a Response

Contact The Firm

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Mount Vernon Office
725 South 1st Street
Suite B
Mount Vernon, WA 98273

Fax: 425-259-6224
Map & Directions

Everett Office
2707 Colby Ave., Suite 1204
Everett, WA 98201

Phone: 425-405-7832
Fax: 425-259-6224
Everett Law Office Map

Bellevue Office
2223 112th
Suite 200
Bellevue, WA 98004

Fax: 425-259-6224
Map & Directions

Review Us