child support

What is contempt of court?

When a judge issues an order for you to pay child support, it becomes a formal legal matter. An order from a judge is binding. You must follow that order or face consequences. If you stop paying your child support or otherwise violate the support order, the court...

read more

RSS Feed

FindLaw Network