Get Up-To-Date, Enforceable Court Orders

When you ask people what they want from their legal situation, they almost all answer with some variation of “I want stability.” Knowing what is expected of you, what you can expect of others and that everyone will be held accountable is key for your own future planning. And when your life changes, you may need to change those expectations.

You need to trust your lawyer to do what is best for you. At Nunn Vhan & Lang, PLLC our lawyers have more than 75 years of experience. We can help you secure the legal agreement that is right for you. Give us a call at 425-258-6860.

How Does Modification And Enforcement Work?

Our lawyers work closely with you and with Washington family law courts to make sure that you are able to obtain the modifications you need and that you get the financial support to which you are entitled.

Family court orders are made to address the future as well as they can, but circumstances change and those orders may need to be modified. In order to do this, you have to petition the court. The court will then review the changes in your family’s circumstance and determine if the changes are substantial enough to merit an update to your child support obligations, parenting plan (custody schedules) or divorce agreements.

If your former spouse or your child’s other parent is not fulfilling their obligation (i.e., missing payments or failing to follow a parenting plan schedule or custody agreement), our attorneys can file for a court order to force them to comply with the agreement. Failing to observe an agreement can also lead to being found in contempt of court or other legal consequences.

Representation That Puts You First

If you live in Everett or anywhere in Western Washington, our attorneys can help you. Tell us more about your case and make sure your legal agreements work for you. To schedule an initial consultation, call 425-258-6860 or contact us online.